The String Method
- Cut approximately 5 inches of string. You can also use a thin strip of paper.
- Wrap the string around the base of your finger. It shouldn’t be too tight, just how you would want the ring to fit. If you have larger knuckles, measure both, and choose a size in between so the ring can slip on comfortably.
- Use a pen to mark where the string meets.
- With a ruler, measure the string’s marked distance (cm/mm side).
- You now have your inner circumference measurements. You can use this to find your size on our ring size chart!